In August of 2011 a source said the couple had quietly divorced after 15 years of marriage. Although many industry people were aware of the split, it was news to fans as Mr. Haddon decided to go public via a series of Tweets last August. After vague references to his not being man enough to maintain his marriage and sketchy references to the career demands tearing them apart he said he and Damita both were fine and had moved on.
Apparently, he spoke too soon. Haddon is not ready to leave well enough alone. Little by little the plot of this scandalous narrative is thickening. In December Haddon posted photos of Destin Monet Haddon, his daughter and her 24-year-old mother on Instagram (seen below). This led some to conclude he’d had an extra-marital affair.
On January 20, Haddon returned to social media to divulge more specifics about why he and Damita split in response to fan backlash about his divorce, alleging his ex had an affair with fellow gospel singer Isaac Caree…
“I appreciate your new song ‘Clean this house,” you know I’ve always been a fan of yours since day one & I’ve never done anything to hurt you but you left one sin out of your song that would have set the record straight & solidified my healing process & that is adultery! I hate to see you walk in deception when it’s unnecessary. Yes I have forgiven you but I want to see you be the true man that God is calling for all us to be.”
However, the “In the Middle of It” singer fired back. Although Carree’s statement neither directly confirms nor denies Haddon’s claims, it is clear that something aint right.
Here’s what Carree had to say…
“It has been brought to my attention that Deitrick Haddon recently made some very hurtful statements about me. I, as well as my wife, are both shocked and confused by Deitrick’s actions. It saddens me that he would seek to engage in mudslinging with me, especially because he and I have spoken openly and honestly about this, even long before his allegations. While I have no desire to drag these personal conversations into a public forum, he and I both know what the truth is. Still, I pray God’s best for him and his family. This weighs heavily on me, but I am grateful for the opportunity to speak from my heart. This will be the only statement that I will make regarding this situation.”
Ironically, the Stellar award winning song “In the Middle of It” was co-written and produced by Gerald Haddon, Detrick’s older brother.
Damita Haddon has not addressed the issue publicly.
Peep Isaac Carree’s hit In The Middle of It…
Related Posts (Other Stories You May Like)
- THIS IS CRAZY!! The Man With Booty Implants Releases More Photos
- Witches and demons are behind the failure of power sector – New Nigerian Power minister
- PURE MADNESS!! Chelsea Player Eden Hazard Attacks Ball Boy. Gets Shown a RED CARD (Photo-Video)
- HOW ROMANCE WITH FEMALE GOSPEL SINGER, SINACH CRASHED OYAKHILOME’S MARRIAGE
- My Husband Sent Me Parking Because I Delivered A Baby Girl
- Why Rev. Anita Must Divorce Chris Oyakhilome – Founding Member
- Sicko!!!!! 30 year old man molests 14 month old niece
- A Man Sued His Wife For Being Ugly
- LISTEN: 911 Call From FREAKY Priest Stuck After ‘Playing’ With Handcuffs While Allegedly Wearing Gag
- DESPERATION OR PUBLICITY? Rapper Camron Releases Pictures Of Him And His Fiancee “Getting It on” In The Bath Tub
- Enconium Magazine Claims Actress Ini Edo Lost Pregnancy