1. Stop spending time with the wrong people. It’s
useless spending time with people who don’t
know your worth.
2. Stop running from your problems. Face them
3. Stop lying to yourself.
4. Stop putting your own needs on the back
burner. Yes, help others; but help yourself too.
5. Stop trying to be someone you’re not. Don’t
change so people will like you. Be yourself and the
right people will love the real you.
6. Stop trying to hold onto the past. You can’t
start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-
reading your last one.
7. Stop being scared to make a mistake. Every
success has a trail of failures behind it, and every
failure is leading towards success.
8. Stop berating yourself for old mistakes. Every
single thing that has ever happened in your life is
preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
9. Stop trying to buy happiness. The things that
really satisfy us are totally free – love, laughter
and working on our passions.
10 Stop exclusively looking to others for
happiness. – If you’re not happy with who you are
on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term
relationship with anyone else either.
11. Stop being idle. Evaluate situations and take
12. Stop thinking you’re not ready. Nobody ever
feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises.
13. Stop getting involved in relationships for the
wrong reasons. Fall in love when you’re ready, not
when you’re lonely.
14. Stop rejecting new relationships just because
old ones didn’t work. Some will test you, some
will use you and some will teach you.
15. Stop trying to compete against everyone else.
Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF
16. Stop being jealous of others. There’s
something you have that everyone wants!
17. Stop complaining and feeling sorry for
yourself. Smile! Let everyone know that today you
are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and
you will be.
18. Stop holding grudges. Forgiveness is not just
for other people, it’s for you too.
19. Stop letting others bring you down to their
level. Refuse to lower your standards to
accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs.
20. Stop wasting time explaining yourself to
others. Your friends don’t need it and your
enemies won’t believe it anyway. Just do what
you know in your heart is right.
21. Stop doing the same things over and over
without taking a break. If you keep doing what
you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re
getting. Sometimes you need to distance yourself
to see things clearly.
22. Stop overlooking the beauty of small
moments. Enjoy the little things, because one day
you may look back and discover they were the big
23. Stop trying to make things perfect. – The real
world doesn’t reward perfectionists; it rewards
people who get things done.
24. Stop following the path of least resistance.
Don’t take the easy way out. Do something
25. Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t.
It’s okay to fall apart for a little while. Cry if you
need to – it’s healthy to shed your tears. The
sooner you do, the sooner you will be able to
26. Stop blaming others for your troubles. The
extent to which you can achieve your dreams
depends on the extent to which you take
responsibility for your life.
27. Stop trying to be everything to everyone.
Doing so is impossible, and trying will only burn
28. Stop worrying so much. Worry will not strip
tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its
29. Stop focusing on what you don’t want to
happen. Focus on what you do want to happen.
Positive thinking is at the forefront of every great
30. Stop being ungrateful. No matter how good or
bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for
[Source: Marc & Angel Hack Life]